The target readership of the journal Translational Cancer Research (TCR) is an international community with healthcare professionals and researchers in the field of oncology. The print journal is published on a bimonthly basis, and the high quality of its content is assured by a rigorous review process, supervised by a strong editorial board. Published articles include original scientific studies, perspectives about new scientific developments, scholarly review articles, and editorials etc.
The journal website includes all articles, allows early ‘Ahead of Print’ distribution, and contains additional material, with a focus on advanced visual material (images and videos). It is linked to other on-line sites, including LinkedIn and www.dxy.cn, which significantly enhances visibility of the journal worldwide.
As such, the journal provides an excellent base for strategic placement of advertisements reaching key audiences in the field of Cancer research.
Why advertise with TCR?
Advertising in TCR puts your message directly in the hands of your oncologists so that they can stay informed of the latest developments and best practices in the field of oncology. The publisher guarantees equal advertising opportunity and the delivery of each issue to all the major treatment centers worldwide.
TCR is an interactive tool for exchange of data and cooperation between investigators in the field of cancer research, including basic and clinical science.
* As an open access journal with in-print and on-line distribution, its content is widely available without charge.
* Selected bi-lingual content (English and Chinese) and the link to the large physician website www.dxy.cn position the journal for international collaboration will benefit authors interested in wide distribution of their data in Chinese, and readers who are not fluent in English.
* Links to other on-line sites, including LinkedIn enhances visibility of the journal worldwide.
* A strong international, independent editorial board ensures high quality scientific content and high ethical standards.
What we can offer?
* Customized traditional print and advances online advertising.
* Personalized, customer support at any level by a publishing group experience with print and on-line platforms.
* Bilingual advertisement (English and Chinese) is requested.
Please feel free to contact us for more details:
Translational Cancer Research
AME Publishing Company
Address: Flat/RM C 16F,Kings Wing Plaza 1, NO. 3 on Kwan Street, Shatin, NT
Phone: +86 20 66355775